Blog Sale Bargains #4

Wednesday, 1 January 2014


Hey Dolls.
Today I thought I'd show you some bargains I have recently purchased from a blog sale. I only picked up a few things but I'm so excited that I have them in my collection.

Kat Von D Lipstick - Adora | Mac Blush - Easy Manner | Kat Von D Foundation - L44

I adore Kat Von D, She is an incredible artist & her make up always looks flawless.
So when I found out she was bringing out a makeup line I was so excited but that was soon gone when I found out it wasn't coming to the UK but then I found two products on Laura's blog sale & at first I wasn't going to get them but then Laura offered me a price I couldn't refuse. I have been using both for a while & I am totally in love. The lipstick glides on like a dream & has incredible pigmentation, not to mention it doesn't budge - no smudges, no unsightly marks on drinks/cutlery etc. The foundation is very full coverage, it is quite thick but blends amazingly well & you only need a tiny amount. It covers absolutely everything - redness, dark circles, blemishes..all gone. I am incredibly impressed & I really hope I get the opportunity to try more products.

I also got a Mac blush, I have wanted to try Mac products for ages so when I saw easy manner on the blog sale I really couldn't say no. It is a gorgeous pale peachy pink shade, it is quite pigmented but would need to be built up if you want more than a natural flush look. It applies well, it feels quite velvety & it lasts for a good couple of hours to. I am really impressed with the quality of the Mac blush & I will definitely be picking up another shade.

So I think all three of these items came to under £30.. The Kat Von D foundation retails to £35 alone. So I am definitely happy with the bargains I managed to get.

Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?



2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I am loving the lipstick colour... Gorgeous! Happy new year :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you (: It is such an amazing shade (:
    Happy New Year lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric