Wishlist #16 - The Fragrance Direct Edit

Friday, 27 December 2013


Hey Dolls.
I have been visiting Fragrance Direct quite a lot lately & I everytime I go on, I add something new to my basket. This is what I have in there so far & would really love to try out.

I have been looking for a brush like this for a long time, I really like the contour brush I'm using at the moment but I think this brush would give me more control when I contour.
I adore the Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara. So when I saw this, I added it to my basket straight away. I would love longer lashes & I'm really intrigued to see if this actually works.
I have never seen this product before, so I'm not sure if it is a new or old product. I really love the idea of mineral makeup, esp since my skin is looking pretty good. 
I have heard so many amazing reviews about Maybelline mascaras & since I adore the rocket mascara, I thought it was about time I tried another one.
I've heard some good things about this concealer & I'm always trying to find new products to see if the Collection concealer is really the best out there.
I adore Real Techniques brushes & I have wanted to get these sets for ages. They are such great quality & quite a bit cheaper on FD.
I'm not a fan of Max Factor make up but their brushes/nail tools are amazing. I adore the look of this nail file & would be a lot better than the one I'm using now.

Are you a fan of Fragrance Direct? Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric