Soap & Glory Clean On Me & Flake Away

Tuesday, 31 December 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today I'm going to review two mini Soap & Glory products that I received in my advent calender. I haven't tried anything from soap & glory before so I was super excited. I have been using them for a while now so I thought I'd share my thoughts. 



Clean on me is a creamy clarifying shower gel that contains natural mandarin peel extract & a built-in body lotion. It lathers nicely with only a tiny amount of product, it has a great fresh scent that lingers on the skin for a few hours after & it has left my skin feeling softer.

Flake away is a thick smoothing body scrub that contains sweet almond oil, peach seed powder, sea salt & sugar to make sure your skin is as soft as it can possibly be. The scent is identical to Clean On Me but possibly a little stronger. It makes my skin feel amazing, it's a very gentle scrub but really gets the job done.

All in all, these products are incredible & I can't wait to try more from them.

Are you a fan of soap & glory? Have you tried either of these products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric