Nyx Wonder Pencil - Light

Monday, 23 December 2013


Hey Dolls.
When I purchased the Nyx Blush - Taupe, I also picked up the wonder pencil. I've been wanting to try the nude eyeliner by Rimmel for a while to brighten up my eyes, so when I read that you can use this to conceal blemishes, line your lips & line the water line..I needed it. I will say that I only use it to liner my water line & lips as I already have my holy grail concealer.



As an eye brightener.
The wonder pencil is amazing, it is really creamy & glides onto the waterline with ease. No tugging what so ever! The colour is also really nice, it looks very natural, stays in place all day & does an amazing job of brightening my eyes.

As a lip liner.
I don't usually wear lipstick but I find that some I own can bleed a little so I was really excited to test this out. I found that it made it easier to apply lipstick, helped it stay in place all day & made the colour stand out more. 

All in all, I am very impressed with this pencil. The fact that it is a multi use product makes it great for traveling & it is super easy to sharpen. I have had quite a few pencil products that crumble away once sharpened but thankfully this isn't the case with this one.

Are you a fan of Nyx? What are your thoughts on the wonder pencil? 


4 comments:

  1. This looks fab! Definitely something I would love to try, dark eyes are the nightmare! xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is great, makes my eyes look so much brighter (: Let me know what you think, if you try it (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen other reviews on this pencil of people saying how much they loved it too! I have Rimmel's nude one but feel it looks weird when I've tried it as a lip liner haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is great, it blends in nicely (: I think the Rimmel one is a little darker than this? I hope this one works for you if you get it (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric