Mua Matte Lipstick - Wild Berry

Wednesday, 11 December 2013


Hey Dolls.
I recently picked up a matte lipstick from Mua, I got the shade wild berry. As I have been wearing it nearly everyday since purchasing it, I thought its about time I shared my thoughts with you.

Wild berry is a beautiful plum/berry shade, it is a great colour for everyday but it is buildable so with enough layers you can make it as dark as the bullet. I thought it may be a little drying as it is a matte lipstick but it feels light on the lips & doesn't dry them out at all. I found the lipstick itself to feel a little waxy & harder than most matte lipsticks I've tried & at first I did panic slightly but it applies amazingly well, it glides easily onto the lips with no dragging what so ever. The lasting power is incredible, it lasts a good 7-8 hours even when your eating & drinking. I also found that they wear quite beautifully to, it leaves a subtle hint of colour to your lips & to make it even better, this lipstick is even boyfriend approved as it doesn't transfer onto him when I kiss him.

 Mua Matte Lipsticks retail for just £1 & come in 5 beautiful colours. Will you be purchasing one?

P.S they would also make great stocking fillers. (:

7 comments:

  1. I love matte lipsticks, definitely going to give these ones a try :) Josie xxx

    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is lovely, let me know what you think when you try it (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love MUA but never tried this! Sounds great, especially for the money x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really are amazing, possibly the best matte lipstick I have ever tried (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this looks gorgeous! I only ever really go for matte lipsticks this looks like a winner for me xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shade, I will have to try these - I didn't know they had a range of matte lipsticks x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica - It really is, they have a beautiful red & peachy pink shade to (: xx

    Heather - They have brought it out quite recently, I much prefer the white packaging (: Let me know what you think when you try them (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric