Michel Mercier Detangling Brush For Thick Hair

Friday, 20 December 2013


Hey Dolls.
I have very thick hair that has a 'I'll do what I want' attitude, it gets tangles with a small gust of wind or if I have a nap...there will be a knot or two. So when I found out I had won the Micel Mercier Detangling Brush For Thick Hair, I was excited. Now I do adore my tangle teezer but it is getting quite old & battered now & although it still works as well, trying something new is always exciting. 



 "The Michel Mercier detangling brush for thick hair will glide through curly, Afro Caribbean and Thick hair types with ease, dramatically reducing painful tugs and pulls, hair loss and split ends. The thick but flexible bristles are designed especially to target thicker, fuller locks. For those who know the pain of brushing, look no further. The Michel Mercier Brush works perfectly with all hair types, from dry colour damaged hair to thick European, Afro and Asian hair textures. Gone are the days of tugging until the brush handle breaks, it glides smoothly through wet or dry hair, curly or straight, and is even gentle enough to tackle hair extensions and real or synthetic wigs."

This uniquely designed brush comes with a whopping 428 strategically placed bristles which disperse pressure differently when brushing. It's lightweight, easy to hold & it glides through my hair detangling every little tangle & knot without any fuss or pain. I have found that hair loss is reduced when using this & it doesn't take as long as it normally does to make my mane of hair tangle free. I will say that the bristles are quite hard so if you have a sensitive scalp, make sure to be gentle. 

All in all, this is an incredible brush & really does live up to it's claims. I wish this brush was around when my mum brushed my hair when I was little, would have made the experience so much better! I'd definitely recommend the Michel Mercier brush to anyone, it comes in three models - Green for normal hair, Pink for fine hair & Blue for thick hair. It retails at £14.95 on the Michel Mercier website. 

Have you tried the Michel Mercier Detangling brush? What are your thoughts? 


2 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love all detangling brushes that aren't too harsh on the head, great review thank you xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is amazing (: No problem lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric