Lumiere Glitter Nails Set

Monday, 9 December 2013


 Hey Dolls.
My sister bought me this cute little glitter nails set for my birthday. I have never heard of this brand, so I was really excited to try it out. I thought I'd share my thoughts on it, as it would also be a nice stocking filler.


The set includes 1 nail polish, 1 pot of glitter powder & 1 small brush. My sister chose the black version for me as I usually have black nail polish on but it does come in some other colours.

The nail polish has quite a thin consistency so it definitely needs two coats to be opaque. What I love most about the nail polish is that it dries really quickly, within seconds it is ready for the second coat to be applied. 

The glitter is very fine & sticks to the nails with ease without being a pain to get off around the nails etc. After I applied the second coat of nail polish to my nails, I turned my finger upside down & dipped it into the pot, I then turned the nail left & right to make sure it was completely covered.  

The brush is very basic but works well, it removes the excess glitter with ease & hasn't shed any hairs so far.

All in all, I am really impressed with this set. It lasted on my nails for about a week before chipping & didn't take to long to remove. 

I'm not sure on the price as it was a gift but I'm pretty sure my sister got this set from B&M but I have found some on ebay.  

Have you tried the Lumiere Glitter Nails Set?


3 comments:

  1. I just love your nail reviews Ash! I much prefer it when glitter polish is thinner though, then at least you can build it up and it will dry properly. Love the colour of this too, makes a change from your typical black and dark colours!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look gorgeous! What a fabulous set xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belle - Thank you lovely (: This is amazing, I was worried the glitter would come off but it didn't. The nail polish held it in place & I was so suprised how quickly it dried. I really like the the colour, hopfully I can get my hands on the red version (: xx

    Jessica - It really is, it would make a lovely gift for any nail art lover (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric