Bumble & Bumble Thickening Hairspray

Friday, 13 December 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today I thought I would share my thoughts on the Bumble & Bumble Thickening Hairspray. I already have quite thick hair but I find when I straighten my hair, it looks a bit flat & lifeless so I thought that this would come in handy.


I will say that I don't straighten my hair often so I have only used this about four times but everytime I used it, I got the same result.

The Bumble & Bumble Thickening Hairspray is a very fine mist, it has a nice fresh scent but it really didn't work for me, I have used it on both damp hair before blowdrying & on dry hair. I felt that it didn't add any thickness to my hair at all & my hair felt quite weighed down & crispy & it got tangled really easily.

I am really disappointed that this wasn't as great as everyone has made out, I feel quite bad that this is a negative review as I did win it in a giveaway but I would rather give you guys an honest opinion as I have only really found good reviews. Bare in mind that this product may work for you so if you would like to purchase it click here 

Have you tried the Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray? What are you thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. I've been reluctant to spend the money on Bumble and Bumble but I've always been tempted. So glad you've said this! Josie xxx

    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I was hoping this was going to be a fab review as I love Bumble & Bumble- what a shame! xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josie - I had my eye on it for ages, so I was really excited when I won it. It's always been so hyped up but in my opinion it really isn't very good :/ xx

    Jessica - It really is a shame, I really wanted to love it but I suppose it just wasn't meant to be :( I would love to try more products from the brand though, what would you recommend? (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy using this spray. It doesn't leave it feeling sticky it just makes it look extra thick! I hate the smell though. xx

    Gemma // DuggyDimples

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh I wish it did that for my hair (: My hair isn't a fan of much though D: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric