The Body Shop's Tea Tree Pore Minimiser

Monday, 16 December 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today I'm going to be reviewing the Tea Tree Pore Minimiser from The Body Shop. I have been looking for something a little more purse friendly as my samples of the Benefit POREfessional are slowly running out & I will eventually be getting a full size version but as it's so pricey I want to use it for special occasions & needed something for everyday. So when I saw that The Body Shop had a pore minamising offering, I had to get it. I've been using it for a while now & thought I'd finally share my thoughts.



The Tea Tree Pore Minamiser is a very lightweight yellowish gel, it has a very strong tea tree scent but once applied to the skin, it becomes more subtle. I find that the gel does an amazing job at smoothing out my pores,  making my skin feel fresh & keeping any oil at bay. I do have dry skin so I don't use this as a all over face primer, I just use it on where I have enlarged pores & anywhere that may be a little oily that day. I find that it works really well & my skin does look quite a bit clearer, I also find that the tea tree doesn't dry out my skin at all.

All in all, this is a great product for anyone who has enlarged pores & is a much cheaper alternative to the Benefit POREfessional. 

Are you a fan of The Body Shop? What are your thoughts on the Tea Tree Pore Minamiser?



3 comments:

  1. This sounds great! I'm not a big fan of the smell of tea tree, but if it's not that strong on the face I might give this a try. Great review! x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try but I'm not sure if I can find it in Thailand. I have to check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire - once applied to the skin, its barely noticeable. Let me know what you think of it when you pick it up (: xx

    Minnie - It is such a lovely product, I hope you can find it (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric