The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Cream

Thursday, 19 December 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today I will be sharing my thoughts on the Almond hand & nail cream from The Body Shop.



 I adore the scent, it is quite strong at first but once it has been applied to the skin it becomes much more subtle. The hand cream is quite thick but melts & absorbs instantly into the skin without leaving them feeling greasy. It does an amazing job at moisturising my hands & protecting them from the harsh weather, I also really like that you don't need to use a lot of product & the paint tube style packing makes it really easy to dispense the product. The only thing I don't like about the packaging is that they are really easy to break so I am yet to put it in my bag as I don't want it to get battered & explode on all of my things. Other than that, this is an amazing hand cream & I would definitely recommend it.

Are you a fan of The Body Shop? What hand cream scent are you a fan of?

7 comments:

  1. I have the almond one as well, and I keep it on my bedside table and use it at night before bed. Love the stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really lovely, my hands have never felt better tbh (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently got this & really love it :) Smells lovely too! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the scent (: have you tried any of the other ones? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a massive fan of the bodyshop, I love the coconut scent- I really want them to bring out a handcream for it!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried this before, in fact I don't really use many hand creams which is BAD! Maybe I will give this a go, I'm a bit body shop obsessed at the moment xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daniella - Ooh, it would be lovely if they made a hand cream with that scent. I adore coconut (: xx

    Jessica - It really is a lovely hand cream, doesn't take long to sink in & leaves my hands feeling nice (: If you get it, let me know what you think (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric