Benefit Sugarbomb Blush

Wednesday, 4 December 2013


Hey Dolls.
A while ago my boyfriend treated me to some goodies from a blogsale, a mini POREfessional & the sugarbomb blush. I already have a review up of the POREfessional so today I thought I'd share my thoughts on the blush.

Benefit Sugarbomb is a boxed blush that consists of four triangles, which are all different shades. A pink shade, a rose shade, a mauve shade with a hint of lilac & a peach shade. Even though the triangles are quite small, they can be used individually if you have a small enough brush but I really like swirling them all together as it makes a gorgeous peachy pink shade. It is quite sheer so I think it is a perfect blush for pale skin tones but as it has quite a lot of fine shimmer in it, it could also be used as a highlighter on darker skin tones. I found that this blush blended really well & didn't enhance my pores, I also didn't experience any fallout which can happen with some boxed blushers. All in all this a beautiful blush, it is perfect for the A/W months especially if your going bold with your lips/eyes.

Are you a fan of Benefits boxed blushes? Have you tried this shade?

10 comments:

  1. I'm not the biggest fan on Sugarbomb, I find it too pink for my skin tone. I do love Benefit Dallas though!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try dallas, looks so beautiful (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. DID U CREATE UR HEADER AND UR SIDEBAR DRAWING

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I didn't, Millie from Hidden Beauty created my header & Robyn from Robyn Makes Things did my illustration xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have three Benefit blushes, but Bella Bamba is my favourite! I have Sugarbomb but to be honest I haven't used it in so long - definitely going to have to dig it out for tomorrow :) x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bella Bamba looks amazing (: I have Sugarbomb & a mini coralista, I find sugarbomb gives me enough colour to not look OTT with a dark lip/eyes xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so gorgeous I must try it, lovely natural colour! Xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a fan of the Benefit boxed blushes & have a couple. They last for so long. This Sugarbomb one looks pretty & I like that it can be worn as a blush or a highlight
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What ones do you have? It really is lovely (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric