Benefit Coral My World

Friday, 6 December 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today I thought I would talk about this lovely little benefit set, it contains a coralista blush & sun beam highlighter. 


Sun Beam is a gorgeous golden highlighter, it is very easy to blend & gives the skin a lovely natural glow. I find it looks best when blended out with a stipple brush. 


Coralista Blush is a lovely mid toned coral shade with subtle gold shimmer. It applies & blends beautifully & it is quite a subtle blush but it is bulidable. I find that the shimmer highlights the skin amazingly well without the need of additional highlighter on the cheekbones.

I am incredibly impressed with this little set & will definitely be adding these two lovely products to my everyday routine.

Have you tried either of the products mentioned? What are your thoughts? 

 

3 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely gorgeous! I haven't actually tried either of them but really must get round to it xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried either of the blushes, I know that the coralista blush is much loved, tempted to treat myself to this kit the sample products look so cute :p xx

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica - They really are (: Let me know what you think when you try them (: xx

    Emily - I adore mini products (: They really are great, let me know if you pick it up for yourself (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric