17 Blow Out Mascara

Sunday, 29 December 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today I am going to review the 17 Blow Out Mascara that came in my Boots Advent Calender. I haven't tried anything from this brand before so I was super excited when I opened the box. I started using it as soon as I managed to get it out of the plastic & instantly fell in love.


I have very fair & short lashes so a mascara that claims that it would add 12x the volume made me pretty excited - although that claim seems fairly impossible.. it does do an amazing job at making my nearly non existent lashes look incredible. The very large round bristle brush adds a lot of volume & length without making them clumpy. I find that the formula is quite wet but once on the lashes, it dries in no time at all. I think the thing I love most about this mascara is that my lashes don't go crispy, they feel really natural & it doesn't flake or smudge throughout the day.

All in all this is an amazing mascara, I really like the way it makes my lashes lookI am really excited to try other products from the brand. What would you recommend?

Have you tried this mascara? What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really nice! I tend to overlook brands like 17 but they do have some great items. I like that it doesn't make your lashes look clumpy and crispy as that's not a good look! I may just pick this up..

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is (: I haven't tried much from them but I am really impressed with the mascara. Let me know what you think of it if you do (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric