Christmas Nail Art #1

Tuesday, 17 December 2013


Hey Dolls,
So as I have been practicing nail art, I thought I would give it a go on my own nails. I found a really good step by step santa guide & it was to cute to pass up trying.


Even though it is a little messy but I am really happy with how it turned out.

The products I used to create the santa.
Barry M - Lychee all over the nail.
Nails Inc - St James for the hat.
Mua - All Nude for the beard & fluffy bit of the hat.
Lumiere - Black for the eyes.
Mua - Strawberry Crush for the nose.
I used a dotting tool for the fluffy bit on the hat, eyes & nose.

For the rest of the nails:
Nails Inc - St James & Models Own Snowflakes all over the nails.

I will probably be sporting this for the most of the Christmas period.

Have you created any festive nails?

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Well done you, I'm terrible at painting my nails :) x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you (: I'm okay when doing my left hand but when it comes to my right..not so good aha. I did do this about three times before I was happy with it (: I usually just stick to doing it on nail wheels but I really wanted some festive nails (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just as messy when I attempt nail art, mainly because I am too impatient to give enough time for my nails to dry, I love how yours have turned out though ur santa is so cute, I may have to give this a go xx

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovely (: I seached google for a step by step guide as I had no idea where to start aha (: Tweet me a pic if you try it out (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric