☃❅ Maybe Christmas He Thought, Doesn't Come From A Store. Maybe Christmas Perhaps Means A Little Bit More ☃❅

Thursday, 5 December 2013


Image from WeHeartIt, Edited by me.
Hey Dolls.
I came across the most amazing blog called, Hello Ella the other day & I noticed that she had done a Christmas tag. I adore Christmas tags so I thought I'd give it a go.

What time of the year do you start your Christmas shopping?
I start in January because with all the birthdays & other occasions I have throughout the year, I just get really stressed out & mostly skint so I just find it easier & less stressful to start early. Plus the January Sales are amazing.

Do you have any festive recipes for food or drink you limit solely to the Christmas season to share?
Not really no but this year I really want to make some gingerbread men & hopefully I will do that every year.


Tell me how Christmas goes down in your home 
Christmas day consists of me waking up at 8am, opening my stocking & then getting my parents up. We will then go downstairs, mum will make a cuppa & we will open out presents & then while my parents are doing dinner I will take everything upstairs & get ready. Once we have had dinner & spent some time together, I will go to my boyfriends house & watch Christmas films & play with storm [ the cat ], then Matt usually spends the night at my house.

Do you have any Christmas traditions?
Not really. I would love to start one though.

Do you have a favourite festive coffee?
I usually just stick to caramel coffee but this year I would really like to try the Gingerbread & Cream Latte from Costa.

What's your favourite Christmas song?
I really love All I Want For Christmas Is You by Against The Current.

What do you do on Christmas Eve?
Christmas eve usually starts out with my parents & I visiting my sister, my nephews & niece [it's her first Christmas this year (: ] to give them their gifts & spend a few hours with them as we won't be able to go down on Christmas day as we rely on public transport at the moment.

What's your Christmas wrapping strategy? Do you have a strategy?
 I order all of my christmas gifts online so when they start to arrive I do them when they come instead of having a huge pile to do at once. I also keep scissors, wrapping paper, sticky gift labels & sellotape in my top draw of my bedside table so it is easily assessable. 

What's your dream gift this year?
I would love a Canon 600d but I would never ask for that because of how expensive it is but realistically I really want a soap & glory gift set as I have never tried anything from them.
Describe your Christmas tree. How tall? Real or artificial? How is it decorated?
This year I am having a mini Christmas tree in my bedroom, as my parents use tinsel on the one in the living room & I hate tinsel. It is 2.5ft & it is artifical. I am going to put some white fairy lights with multi coloured glittery baubles. I also have a fabric fairy that my friend Jen sent me last year for the top.

Do you decorate just the tree or other areas of your house e.g. windows, bannisters?
In my room I will probably just decorate the tree but mum usually puts some christmas themed things in the windows.

What do you wear to Christmas parties and what do you wear on Christmas day?
Probably a black dress with gold accsessories. Christmas day is all about comfort for me. I wear my favourite black skinny jeans, a oversized tee & my faux leather jacket, we usually get snow so I always stick to flats.

Are you a fan of Christmas tags? Will you be doing this one?

♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric