What I've Bought #12

Thursday, 12 December 2013


Hey Dolls.
As I am still incredibly gutted that I could not buy some lovely things from The Body Shop when they had the 'spend £50 get £25 off' offer on but I did make a little list of the things I wanted when my spending ban ended. As I have finished all of my Christmas shopping & my spending ban ended last week, I thought I would purchase some of the things I had my eye on espeically since there is an amazing 50% off everything offer on & there is free delivery on orders over £5..couldn't really say no.


The first thing I added to my basket was the adorable gingerbread man sponge, he is the softest thing I have ever laid my hands on! I used it this morning, it felt very gentle on the skin & helped my shower gel to lather up more. He was a bargain at £3.50 (:

The next thing I quickly added was the almond hand & nail cream, I have wanted to try this for so long but never got around to purchasing it. It smells divine & leaves my hands feeling amazing. This was £5.

I have been looking for a alternative for the Benefit POREfessional, so when I saw that the body shop do a tea tree pore minimiser, I couldn't resist. I haven't used this yet but it smells amazing. This was £7.50

Then my love for chocolate kicked in, I added the Chocomania shower cream first & told myself that would be all that I'd get as I may not like the scent but..then I saw the Chocomania body scrub & lip butter..thankfully I adore the scent as it doesn't smell artificial at all & I really can't wait to use them. I have tried the lip butter & I'm not to sure what my thoughts are at the moment but I will be doing a review soon. The shower cream was £4, the body scrub was £12.50 [ouch!] & the lip butter was £4.

So that is everything I bought from The Body Shop, I will definitely be making another order soon as they have so many lovely things.

Are you a fan of The Body Shop? What products would you recommend?

3 comments:

  1. Great haul, I love using The Body Shop products. The Sugar Body Scrub sounds lovely & something I have never tried
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gingerbread man sponge is so so cute, I've had my eye on the whole collection!
    Wish I'd taken advantage of the offer x



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki - Thanks lovely (: It smells amazing, I tested a bit on my hand & it feels really nice. I can't wait to use it xx

    Jessica - It really is (: I think the 50% off offer is still on, kinda want to go order the snowman & reindeer to (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric