Guest Post | Revlon Lipgloss - 120 Pink Pursuit Review

Sunday, 8 December 2013

Hey Dolls.
Today the lovely Madeline will be sharing her thoughts on the Revlon Lipgloss - 120 Pink Pursuit.

Hello,
I'll be reviewing a Revlon product, a lipgloss to be exact! Again, this is another product most people have heard of but my review is slightly different... The shade I have is '120 Pink Pursuit'. Again, I didn't buy this I got it for my birthday so I really don't know how much it cost!


 So as you can tell, not a lot of pros and I'm definitely not a great fan! I don't like this lipgloss in particular but maybe some other shades will have better formulation. Quite disappointing!
Overall I rate this ONE star out of FIVE!

Bye!

Love Madeline,
XOXO

Check out Madeline's blog here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, sorry to hear you don't rate this! Really disappointing seeing as it was a gift as well :(

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a shame, hopfully she loved all her other gifts (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric