Guest Post | Christmas Party Outfit

Wednesday, 18 December 2013

 *All items on this post are from new look and can be found on their site*

Hey everyone, my name is Jess and I blog over at Dungarees and Donuts, and the lovely Ashley has asked me to guest post on her blog which I am super excited about as I love her blog! With christmas and new year fast approaching I decided to make a party outfit, it's not your typical party outfit of a pretty dress and some nice heels this outfit is really out there! But i'm going to talk you through my style choices, if I had the body I'd totally invest in a bralet, in my eyes they're stunning and if you've got a good figure show it off, I love this one because it's super glittery and if you can't show off glitter at this time of year when can you! Next is the wet look trousers I've noticed these have slowly snuck back again! I think they're great as they're like a combination of leggings and skinny jeans but they are more suitable for occasions like parties, as they have more of an edge to them, I saw them in silver too but I preferred the black! Okay so the most "out there" part of the outfit is the shoes, I went for a simple outfit so I could go all out with the shoes, these shoes are the make an entrance shoes of the century that's for sure, I don't think silver shoes are really seen as fashion as they're known more for children at weddings? But these killer heels are gorge! And if you're short like me, these would give you the height you need, and the glitter is an added party touch! If you're not feeling confident to go all out with the shoes I'd recommend a pair of  black glittery stilettos or a nice purple pair, to jazz it up a bit! The bag I understand wouldn't be for everyone as leopard print isn't everyones cuppa tea but I think black clutches are boring and this is just a bit different, once again isn't for everyone and a nice simple black clutch would go fine! Finally the jewellery I went for some nice simple jewellery, I like silver more than gold I think it looks a lot more classy, I love hoop earrings with tied back hair I think they look fabulous, these ones were a personal fave! And to finish off a pretty little bracelet you don't want your other arm to look bare! 

What are you loving this party season? 

Love Jess
@jessiekinsxo
xx


2 comments:

  1. I love the chunky heels and silver jewellery, not an immediate choice so a gorgeous pick xxx




    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess did an amazing job picking this outfit (: I would love to be able to pull something like this off (: The shoes are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric