GFC May Actually Be Going This Time...

Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Hey Dolls.
As my GFC widget on my blog has vanished & when I click on my followers, nothing comes up.. I think GFC is actually on its way out. So if you don't already, I'd love for you to follow me on Bloglovin' if you would like to keep up with my blog posts. You can find the link on the right hand side of my blog or as an alternative you can also follow by email.

I'm really not sure whats happening with GFC, they could just be tweaking it but I really don't want to lose any of you as at the end of the day.. My blog & I wouldn't be where we are today without you. 

5 comments:

  1. Dear god NOOOOO, I love GFC! T___T Sigh, I don't even really use Blogloving but I guess we'll all have to transition (if it's really gone)... merp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope they are just tweaking it but I'm really worried I will lose followers :/ I'm not a huge fan of bloglovin'. I would like to blog & read/follow blogs in one place :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed that the gfc gadget was gone in my blog too :(
    Well,luckily I follow every blog in bloglovin and I have the same amount of followers in it!
    However when I'm in the blogger.com page the feed is normal,I hope they won't change it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed they are tweaking it, I think it is just the widget that is down so there still may be hope, it is a real shame for smaller bloggers though :)

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anthi - That's good (: I hope they don't change it, it is much easier to use gfc xx

    Emily - I hope it is just the widget glitching out but I'm not looking foward to signing into Bloglovin' everyday if they do remove gfc :/ xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric