Christmas Bits & Pieces

Monday, 30 December 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today I thought I'd show you some of the things I got for Christmas, I wasn't going to do this post at first because I don't want it to seem like I'm bragging. I'm really not, I am so grateful for everything I have & I can't thank my family, friends, boyfriend & his family enough.











I adore everything I got, I'm so excited to use everything - especially the soap & glory set as it smells amazing & all the body shop goodies! Pamper Time Heaven! I've also been on my 3DS everyday since opening it, I got Animal Crossing New Leaf with it, it is such a great game to pass an hour or five aha. I did receive some other bits & bobs but I didn't want this post to be to long so I just picked things I haven't put away yet.

I adore reading posts like this so if you have done one, send me your links (:


7 comments:

  1. Wow you got some lovely gifts! Love those nail varnishes, and that bag is the cutest x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally love seeing these posts as I'm nosey :)
    I got the Gingerbread tin too, I love the scent - will definitely be prolonging festive memories when I use them!
    Ahh, you lucky devil for getting the 3DS and Animal Crossing, I'm so tempted to treat myself but I rarely use my DSi as it is :(

    My what I got for Christmas post is on my blog if you fancy a peek :p

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire - Thank you (: I think the nail polishes were from Argos & the bag was from Amazon but I'm not sure of the price (: Maybelline do amazing quality polishes (: xx

    Tamsyn - Me to, always gives me good ideas of what to get in the sales to (:
    I adore it so much, the body shop do some gorgeous scents :D
    I didn't use my DS much either but I haven't been able to put the 3DS down since Christmas day. The 3D feature is really good (:
    I will definitely be having a look (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are such lovely gifts, i hope you had a wonderful christmas :)

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. (: I did, I loved spending time with my nephews & niece the most. Seeing how excited & happy they were was so lovely (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gifts, absolutely love the candles from boots, they smell so nice :)

    I have recently done one of these posts as this year I think I got more presents than I ever have before! Xxx



    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. (: they are amazing, I adore the scent.
    I will definitely have a look (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric