#BritishBloggerSelection | Winter Loves

Sunday, 15 December 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today is going to be a #BritishBloggerSelection post & I will be talking about a few things I have been loving for the winter months. 

As I have dry skin, I have been loving the Garnier Moisture Match - Goodbye Dry & the Nip+Fab Body Butter - Cherry Tart. I find that these two products do amazing things to my skin, it is much softer & doesn't get that dry, sore & uncomfortable feeling that I sometimes get if my skin is seriously lacking moisture. 

I also occasionally get dry lips so I have been loving the Lush lip scrub - mint julips & Palmer's lip butter - dark chocolate & peppermint. My lips feel so soft & stay protected from the harsh weather.

There is nothing better than being warm & cosy in the winter, so I have been loving my onesie & soft comfy slippers. I think there is nothing better than curling up on the sofa with your favourite film but if I do have to go out, I pretty much live in my ugg style boots & fluffy socks.

To also keep me warm, I have also been loving the Nescafe cappuccinos & Ko-Lee Go Noodles. These both taste amazing & do a great job of warming me up & giving me that cosy relaxed feeling.

So those are a few of my winter loves, there are much more but would be rambling on all day otherwise so for now I'll keep it short & sweet. I have done a Winter Warmers & a Winter Beauty & Skincare Essentials post if you would like to see more of my must have items for Winter.

What are your Winter loves?

  ♡

4 comments:

  1. I've been loving the Nescafe Gingerbread Lattes! Love your blog, the layout is so sweet! xxx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, they sound delicious. I may have to get my hands on them (: Thank you lovely, that's made my day (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter warmer- nice candle with sweet and spicy scent. Winter essencials- goid hand cream (im using EL Renutriv at the moment). Good lip balm (creme de la mer or nuxe) and lots of body butters and face creams :-D.
    It would be nice if you coukd visit my blog too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your winter warmers/essentials sound lovely (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric