#BritishBloggerSelection | Skincare

Sunday, 1 December 2013


Hey Dolls.
Another #BritishBloggerSelection post for you, today I am going to be talking about skincare.

I have changed my skincare routine up quite a bit since my last skincare post, I have added a few things, changed products etc.

Firstly I use the L'Oreal Micellar Water to remove my makeup, I find that it takes everything off while still being gentle on my skin..even stubborn mascara. It really gets down deep into the pores & has really helped my skin look & feel better. I then use the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Cleanser to give my skin an extra clean, it feels really nice on the skin & after I have washed it off..my skin feels so smooth & soft. I then use the L'Oreal face scrub with some exfoliating gloves. This really helps with any dry skin I have, it is gentle enough to use everyday but works wonders on my skin. The last product I use is the Garnier Deep Clean Foam Wash, I use this everyday as it has Salicylic Acid in it to keep those spots at bay. I have had a few lately & it really helps to dry them out & reduce the redness etc. Unlike most products with Salicylic Acid, it doesn't dry out my skin. After I have finished washing my face I use the Garnier Moisture Match - Goodbye Dry to keep my skin moisturised all day. This has really helped with my dry skin, it looks & feels much better & I don't have to worry about foundation sticking to dry patches etc.

So those are the products I am currently using, I hope you enjoyed this post.

What skincare products are you currently loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric