BBLOGGERS Secret Santa - What I Got

Saturday, 28 December 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today I thought I'd show you what I got from my secret santa. I received this a while before Christmas but kept it wrapped up for Christmas day. When I opened it, I literally squealed! I am a huge fan of Collection & I adore the L'Oreal Confetti Top Coat. Jem did so well especially since she added a gorgeous dark lipstick (:



 I've been using the shimmer shades as a eyeshadow/highlight/blush thingy & I love it. The first & fourth squares are big enough to fit my blush brush in & I love that the shimmer isn't to OTT, it gives a nice sutble glow. The second & third are the shades I use for eyeshadow & you only need a tiny amount because they are super pigmented & I was really impressed that there was no fall out.

The mascara is amazing, I have tried it before & was really impressed with how it defined my lashes but kept them look natural.

The L'Oreal topcoat is incredible, it is such great quality & it looks amazing on any nail polish or on it's own. I am really happy that I got this because I'm about half way on the one in my nail polish drawer & I was going to pick up another one next week.

The lipstick is beautiful, it is definitely a shade I would pick for myself. I adore reds & deep vampy ones at that make me a happy girl. This lipstick is so moisturising & lasts for such a long time with no bleeding or smudging.


All in all, I am so happy with what I recieved & I want to say a huge thank you to Jem who put so much thought into my gift. I will definitely be doing another secret santa next year (:

Did you take part is a secret santa? What did you get?

2 comments:

  1. What lovely Secret Santa gifts, they picked well. The Shimmer Quad is gorgeous x
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. (: Jem really did, I adore everything so much (:
    It is so amazing, such good quality (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric