5 Products I would Repurchase

Tuesday, 3 December 2013


Hey Dolls.
For a while now I have been using the same five products everyday, I usually swap my routine around but I have been loving these products so much that they have been the only things I have reached for.


Garnier Moisture Match - Goodbye Dry
I have dry skin & in the colder months it gets worse but this month my skin is pretty good. I find that this moisturiser gives my skin what it needs & makes sure the moisture stays put all day. I don't have to worry about anything clinging to dry patches or my skin feeling tight or sore. This is my second tube of this & I can honestly say, nothing has done the job as well as this.

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - Ivory
I have always liked this foundation but for the last few weeks, I have been loving it. I love the finish it gives, my skin looks flawless but still like my skin. It covers my blemishes, redness & even improves the look of my dark circles. It is also possibly one of the best colour matches I have ever come across.

Benefit POREfessional Primer
I had a little sample of this for a while & even though I liked it, I didn't see what the hype was all about. One day my pores were looking huge so I decided to give it another shot & boy oh boy was I impressed. My skin felt smooth, my pores weren't noticeable & my foundation applied & looked so much nicer. I have a few more sample sizes of this & then I think I'm going to get the full sized version.

Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
I wear mascara everyday, it's a huge must for me. I have quite small eyes & very fair lashes so mascara really helps to make my eyes look bigger & gives me lovely long, fluttery lashes. This particular mascara is amazing, it lengthens, adds volume, defines them..all without a single clump in sight. Perfect.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair
I never really thought I needed concealer but then I decided to listen to all the hype & purchase the Collection one. It's safe to say it changed my life...well my face atleast. It covers everything..from dark circles to redness to other pesky blemishes & the biggest thing for me even though it's a thick concealer, once blended it looks so natural.

 Have you tried any of the products mentioned? What are your thoughts on them?


10 comments:

  1. The nearly naked foundation and lasting perfection concealer as too of my favourite base products definitely worth a repurchase I agree, I've wanted to try the porefessional for so long may have to cave after reading this! xx

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are amazing products (: I mainly buy samples from blog sales, ebay etc. I am yet to buy a full size version..so pricey but it really is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Revlon foundation but so wish it came with a pump. It would be perfect then! I love the Garnier moisturiser too, so thick and creamy! x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pump would be better but I don't mind so much that it hasn't got one, I have mastered only pouring out the amount I need aha (: It really is, feels great on the skin (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've always wanted to try the porefessional primer! xx

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing, I suggest having a look at blog sales/ebay for samples so you can try it before you get the full size xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want the full sized Porefessional - I've been using sample sizes for so long now x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me to, sample sizes are much more purse friendly. I really want to get one soon though xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your swatches looks great! & I love maybelline mascaras they're great! Xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks lovely (: I have only tried this one from maybelline, will definitely be trying out more mascaras from them (: What is your favourite? xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric