Wishlist #14 - The Mua Edit

Thursday, 21 November 2013


Hey Dolls.
I haven't been on the Mua website for so long so while I had a spare five minutes I thought I'd have a look & not only were the two things I wanted back in stock [they usually aren't when I'm planning to buy them ] but they also had some amazing products in the Luxe range. Its safe to say after the spending ban I will be treating myself..especially as it will only come to £10 for all four things. 


Mua Luxe Power Brow - Fair 

Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?



2 comments:

  1. i love the look of the MUA matte lipsticks, gutted that they don't stock them in the superdrug near me!

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really do look amazing, I had a look in my local superdrug the other day & they had 1 lipstick from the matte range :/ I think I'm going to order online after my spending ban xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric