What's In My Makeup Bag

Monday, 18 November 2013



Hey Dolls.
If you read my 'treats from my boyfriend & his mum' post, you will know that I got a new makeup bag. So I thought I'd show you what I'm currently using (:

 I have loved using the Benefit POREfessional & the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation together, my skin looks flawless & the foundation is such a good colour match. Definitely holy grail products here.

I then use the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer to cover any redness/blemishes & cover my dark circles. After that has been blended I use the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer to hightlight, I pop it on the bridge of my nose, cupid's bow, cheekbones etc. 

I then use the Revlon Nearly Naked Powder to set my face & I find the other powder products apply better if I powder beforehand. I use the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer to contour, I pop it into the hollows of my cheeks, under my chin & any excess on my temples, hairline etc.

Lastly for the face is blush - I use the Benefit Sugarbomb blush as it gives a subtle hint of colour to the skin. I pop it on the apples of my cheeks & blend it up to the hairline.



 I use the Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer before my concealer as it really helps things to stay put & makes sure nothing creases throughout the day.

I use the Garnier Caffine Eye Roll Ons after my concealer, I usually switch between them depending on whether I need extra coverage or not. They are both really good at making you look more awake & bright eyed.

I use the Mua eyeshadow primer to even everything out on my lids & make sure everything stays put all day. I use the applicator to apply it & then blend it out with my ring finger. I use the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette nearly everyday, I mostly use Walk Of Shame all over the lid & Venus on the brow bone/inner corner.


& lastly I have been loving the Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara, it really does it all. My lashes have more volume & length with no clumps to be seen what so ever.



I keep it pretty simple for my brows, I have loving using the shade Naked 2 from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette to fill them in & then I use the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara to set them & catch any hairs I missed.



Like brows, I tend to keep it pretty simple. I have been loving the Nivea Lip Butter for the colder months, it really does make a difference in the appearance of my lips. I use my finger to apply this but I make sure my hands are always sanatized first so no nasties are going on my lips.

Whats in your make up bag?

4 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to purchase the Nivea Lip Butter for months now but never seem to get round to it!

    Great post :)

    Laura x
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really good, I'm still lusting after the Vanilla Macadamia one from boots but I still have my caramel one & a new unopened rose one aha (: thanks lovely (:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great products! :D

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric