Little Treats

Friday, 15 November 2013


Hey Dolls.
My boyfriend kindly got me the Benefit POREfessional mini & the Benefit SugarBomb blush off Gemma's blogsale because I have done so well on my spending ban so far. His mum also gave me this gorgeous makeup bag a week or so ago, it reminds me off a makeup bag that was hyped up quite a while ago but I never got my hands on it & it is one of my favourite colours..purple.


I adore the Benefit POREfessional, it is an amazing pore minimizing primer.

I am really excited to try out this blush, when mixed together the shade looks quite peachy. 

This makeup bag feels really well made, it also can fit a lot of things inside & it is waterproof [ I spilled coke on it D: ]

Have you tried any of the Benefit products? What do you think of them?

I would also like to say that I'm not bragging, I am very greatful for these items & thanked my boyfriend & his mum multiple times.

2 comments:

  1. I'm working for Benefit as a Christmas temp right now and I just want to buy everything! I've been looking at the Sugarbomb blush and will probably be picking that up on payday along with the They're Real mascara which is just brilliant!

    Sarah xxx

    littlegoldxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this post wasn't supposed to go up yet haha
    Lucky (: I would be the same though (: It is so lovely, really subtle but looks fab (: I adore they're real, I only have mini's but I think I definitely need to get the full size xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric