The Christmas Tag

Friday, 15 November 2013



Hey Dolls.
I enjoyed doing Georgina's Autumn tag so much, I just had to do her Christmas one aswell. I adore tags, I adore Christmas so putting the two together is perfect. 


1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
We have always had synthetic trees but I would love a real one!

2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
It really depends on how I'm feeling that day..I adore hot chocolate..so I'd probably pick that.

3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
This year I have a mini tree for my room, I'm definitely going for a multi coloured theme. I have bought some mini baubles that have gorgeous shades of pink, green, blue etc.

4.  Giving or receiving?
I'd be lying if I said I didn't love receiving gifts but I adore buying them so much more. Finding the perfect present, wrapping it up & then seeing the joy one someones face when they open it is truly the best thing.

5.  To mince pie or not to?
No, I really dislike mince pies.

6.  What's your traditional sunday lunch?
My parents always do the same thing every year, chicken [none of us are a fan of turkey] lots of veg, roast patatoes, mash, yorkshire puddings, stuffing, mint sauce/apple sauce & lovely home made gravy.

7.  Christmas day fashion
Until I've opened all my presents, I am usually rocking my pjs but then I will usually chuck on skinny jeans, a cosy jumer & ugg boots.

8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
I adore Against The Current's version of All I Want For Christmas Is You.

9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
I adore The Nightmare Before Christmas! it's an amazing all year round movie.

10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
Before! I could not wait until after lunch aha I'm fair to impatient (:

 Will you be doing Georgina's tag?

2 comments:

  1. Ah this has made me so excited for Christmas! Josie xxx

    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for Christmas, I have been for ages (: Will you be doing the tag? xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric