The Sunshine Award

Tuesday, 19 November 2013


Hey Dolls.
The lovely Dani tagged me to do The Sunshine award & as you know I adore tags.

Here are the rules: 
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions set by your nominating blogger
- Nominate 11 bloggers yourself
- Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- Go and let them know that you've nominated them!!


11 facts about me.
1. I would really love to be a photographer.
2. I am scared of clowns, heights, small spaces, dark spaces & spiders.
3. I don't like children besides my nephews & niece.
4. I really like to cook.
5. I've always lived in South Wales, even though I have moved 4 times.
6. I have never broken a bone in my body.
7. I am a huge Harry Potter & Twilight fan.
8. I adore animals. Tigers & Pandas are my favourite.
9. I can nap anywhere, anytime.
10. I have never been to a nightclub...I can't dance, I don't drink & the music is generally awful.
11. I am & always will be a daddy's girl.


Dani's Questions

1. Favourite band/singer and why?
 I adore paramore, I have been a huge fan since they brought their first album out. Hayley has such a unique voice & the band itself is amazing!


2. If you could be one celebrity for a day who would it be? 
 Hmm..this is a tough one. I would probably be Jennifer Lawrence for the day..because shes amazing.


3. Best Beauty advice you could give to anyone? 
Exfoliate that face! especially if you have dry skin, my make up applies so much better & my skin looks great now that I include a gentle exfoliator into my routine.

4. What is your favourite beauty product? 
I have so many! Lately I have been loving the Benefit Porefession. Holy Amazballs Batman - the stuff is amazing!

5. Favourite Beauty/Fashion Brand? 
Beauty - I have really been getting into Revlon, they have so many great products.

 Fashion - I love me some Asos!

6. What is your favourite accessory? 
I have really gotten into statement necklaces & I love me some pretty scarfs.

7. What is one thing you could not live without? 
Besides family, the boyfriend etc.? Probably my ipod..saved me from many a boring hour on the bus.
 

8. Twitter or Facebook?  As I don't really use facebook much anymore, I'm gonna have to say Twitter..but even that isn't amazing.


9. What is one blogging tip you could give to newbies to blogging? 
Be yourself! Make sure your personality shines through & only blog about things you actually like or are interested in. Don't buy things because everyone else has it.

10. If you could meet one person dead or alive who would it be and why? 
I would really love to meet Marilyn Monroe, shes amazing & so beautiful.


11. What is one thing you would love to do blog wise by next year? (e.g 100 followers) 
I would love to reach 200 followers & hold a huge giveaway.

I Nominate.
 Late Bight Nonsense
Ce Que J'aime
A Plus Size Pony Pal 
Gingerbread Smiles 
Julz' Obsessions 
Peach Petals 
Hannah Bee 
Hello Emski 
DippyWrites 
Loochiee 
Through Chelsea's Eyes 

My Questions.
1. What product gives you the most confidence?
2. What is your favourite type of blog post? [review, lifestyle, haul etc.]
3. One product that you think is worth the hype?
4. What is your go to outfit when you want to be as comfy as possible?
5. Favourite lip product?
6. How long have you been blogging?
7. Favourite movie?
8. What is your go to candle scent?
9. How often do you use heat on your hair?
10. If you could make a beauty product with any brand, what would you make & who would the brand be?
11. Favourite nail polish?



4 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try the porefessional for so long may have to pick it up now, I just wanted to let you know Ash that I have tagged you in the this or that tag over on my blog, I'd love to see your answers so I hope you'll consider it xx Emmi

    http://emmihearts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/this-or-that-tag.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is amazing, I only have a couple of sample sizes at the moment (:
    Thank you lovely (:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me lovely! I am soo into statement necklaces too- I just need to make an effort to wear them more often. I'm sure I have a sample of Porefessional- I'll need to look it out and give it a whirl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem lovely (: I have been obsessed with statement necklaces lately, such a great way to give a simple outfit something extra (: It's amazing, my make up looks amazing when I use it xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric