Benefit Porefessional

Friday, 22 November 2013


Hey Dolls.
I have had a sample of the Benefit Porefessional for quite a while but even though I liked it I never really gave it a proper chance but the other day I decided to give it a go as my pores looked huge & I fell in love with it. So as I'm nearly at the end of this sample I thought I'd review it before I start the other little sample I got in the How To Look The Best At Everything Set.


The POREfessional has a balm like consistancy, it kinda resembles a tinted moisturiser but after it has been applied to the skin it becomes clear & you are left with a velvety smooth finish. Everyone adores this primer because it is supposed to minamise the appearance of pores & after using nearly the entire tube I can definitely say that Benefit are spot on. I have large visable pores on my nose & cheeks & nothing has covered them up as well as this. I also found that as well as making my pores less visable & making my foundation apply so well - it also made my skin look incredible. I don't have to worry about any dry patches coming through or my foundation looking patchy. I am so impressed with this primer & even though I still think the price tag is a bit much, I may have to purchase the full size version.

Are you a fan of Benefit POREfessional? What is your favourite product to minimize pores? 

Found an amazing POREfession Dupe? Let me know in the comments.


2 comments:

  1. I really love this primer, love the feel it leaves on my skin, but I agree its a tad pricey! Although I have recently swapped this for the Bourjois Tanning Primer as I need all the colour I can get!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to get samples whenever I can but I do really love it. I haven't tried that yet as I'm super pale & don't tan whatsoever so I'm not sure how it would look (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric