Offer | The Body Shop

Friday, 15 November 2013




Hey Dolls.
I recently mentioned on twitter that The Body Shop have an amazing offer on, so I thought I'd share it with you to (:

As you can see by the photo above:


£5 off when you spend £15

£10 off when you spend £25

£25 off when you spend £50
Just use the code 'SPICE' at checkout


You also get free delivery when you spend £30

I have been trying to resist these amazing offers as I'm on a spending ban, I will definitely be making an order after my spending ban ends.

Will you be getting anything from The Body Shop?

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Thanks for sharing!:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric