How I Store My Jewellery | Necklaces

Tuesday, 26 November 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today I thought I'd show you how I store my necklaces. I got this Jewellery hanger from B&M quite a while ago, it is very shabby chic & I think it was only £5. Bargain!


 For a long time I kept my necklaces in gift boxes & I found that they got tangled, the longer ones especially. So when I saw this..I knew it would be life changing. No more untangling necklaces & now I wear them all, not just the one as it is so annoying having to hunt through gift box after gift box to find a specific one.

How do you store your jewellery? 
  
♡ 

8 comments:

  1. I've been using the tiniest jewellery tree for ages and it really doesn't help with tangled necklaces, I need to hunt down a hanger like this now I love it :p xx Emmi

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think B&M still stock them, if you have one near you (: If not, you could always try Amazon/Ebay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and really comfortable way to store them!
    Your hanger is so lovely ♥

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hang all mine of the back of my door handle, so they still get knotted up, I've been dying to do something like yours for ages, looks nice and saves the hours spent trying to detangle them all

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It makes it so much easier, definitely worth it (:

    I'll pop over now lovely (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so need one of these! I have way too much jewellery but would definitely help with my fav pieces it's so pretty! Xx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really is handy, its great to see all my necklaces all in one place & no more tangles is great (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric