Christmas | Stocking Fillers For Her

Tuesday, 5 November 2013


Hey Dolls.
As we are now in November I thought I would start my series of gift idea posts. My first one will be 'stocking fillers for her' I adore having a stocking & really do think you can never be to old. I'm nearly 20 & my sister is 21 & my mum still does us one every year & my boyfriend & I are also putting one together for each other. So this is just a post of what I think would be great stocking fillers for any female you have in your life whether it's your daughter, sister, girlfriend/wife, friend etc. I will definitely be doing a 'stocking fillers for him' post after this as I find it so hard to buy for my boyfriend & I know a few people also have this problem. 

I think these are the perfect size for a stocking & they have so many scents to choose from. I also love how having a tart melting away can make the house feel so warm & cosy.

I personally adore Lush, they are a natural & cruelty free brand & they have so many amazing products to chose from.

 I think any girl will love receiving jewelry, it's such a simple gift but can make any outfit look amazing. The earring & rings I have picked out are from River Island & are on my own personal wishlist.

Travel sized products are great for stockings especially if the person travels a lot or always like to have a fragrance/dry shampoo in their bag. It is also a good way of trying out products they may have not bought for themselves.

Who doesn't love to receive nail polish or makeup?! This is a great way to stock up on their essential products or for them to try something they wouldn't pick up for themselves.

Do you still have a stocking? What's on your wishlist?


6 comments:

  1. I would be SO chuffed to find that in my stocking haha. The Yankee tarts are a brill idea. xx

    Gemma // DuggyDimples

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha me to, I adore yankee candle wax tarts so much. They are a lot cheaper than the candles & can be re melted again & again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be happy to get any of these in my Stocking. I always love LUSH bath bombs ^ the glitzy models own polish is very festive
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. (: Lush are amazing, hopefully when I eventually get a place of my own it will have a bath so I can finally try a Lush bath bomb (: It is beautiful, isn't it (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to find some Yankee candles in my stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me to (: I adore them so much xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric