Christmas Nail Art

Friday, 29 November 2013


Hey Dolls.
For the last few days I have been attempting Christmas inspired nail art, I am definitely not a pro & I think some of them could be a lot better but as I am quite clumsy & my hands occasionally shake I am really happy with them, so I thought I'd show you.

Penguin, Santa, Snowman, Glittery Leopard Print, Reindeer
I chose to do a glittery leopard print design because it just reminded me of christmas, I would love to do the glitter leopard print nails & then have the reindeer on the accent nails. 
Have you done any Christmas inspired nail art? Leave the links in the comments or tweet me the photos at @VioletDreamBlog


4 comments:

  1. I love these amazing!!!! They definitely look like something I could give a go so cute xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely (: It's super simple, tweet me a photo if you do give it a go. I would love to see xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Love the leopard.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric