Christmas | Gift Guide For Her

Thursday, 14 November 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today I thought I'd share what I think are good gifts for the lady in our life, whether its your mum, sister, nan, girlfriend etc. 





When I think of what I want for Christmas, I always go to skincare, makeup, fragrance, pjs & slippers. I adore trying out new products or receiving my favourite products & nothing beats being warm & cosy in the Winter. 


Have you posted any gift guides? Leave the link in the comments (:



5 comments:

  1. That Liz Earle set looks fabulous, I've not come across that before! Those slippers look sooo comfy too! I posted a wishlist recently, you can see it here if you'd like :)

    http://www.agentsmythblog.com/2013/11/dear-santa-my-christmas-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can never ever go wrong with soap and glory as a gift :)

    Also, I currently have a MAC lipstick giveaway over on my blog that I'd love for you to check out and enter if you're interested :)

    Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nic & Clair - It really does look lovely, its such a good price to (: Slipper boots are definitely a must have this winter. I will check it out now lovely (:

    Sophie - I haven't tried anything from S&G but I know a lot of people adore them (: I would love to enter, I will check it out now

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Lady Gaga perfume is so nice. I always test it when I am in store.
    You can't go wrong with the Liz Earle set - their products are lovely.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've nearly run out of mine D: Definitely need to get a new one as it really is a gorgeous perfume. I haven't tried anything from them as I'm pretty happy with my skincare routine now but this set is very tempting (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric