#BritishBloggerSelection | Q&A

Sunday, 10 November 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today is going to be the second #BritishBloggersSelection post. Ellie has emailed some questions so she can get to know the people who are involved a little bit better & hopefully you guys will learn some new things about me to.

 Hello ^-^ 
 Questions.
Question One: Why do you like blogging? 
I really like to ramble on about products I love or things that make me happy & my blog is the greatest place for me to do that..I also really like getting feedback from my readers & talking to them about everything & anything.

Question Two: How did you come up with your blog name?
I ramble a lot & I'm a beauty addict...I honestly couldn't come up with something better but I like it..because it's what my blog is about...lots & lots of rambling.
Question Three: Where from the UK do you come from?
I'm from South Wales. Bore Da [Good Morning] (:
Question Four: Favourite colour?
My favourite colour is purple & blue
.
Question Five: Do you like Lana Del Ray?
I like one song by her - Young & Beautiful.
Question Six: Hidden Talents That You Have?
I honestly don't have any hidden talents.

Question Seven: Celebrity Crush?
I also don't have a celeb crush.
Question Eight: Favourite Blog Of All Time?
This is such a hard question as I adore so many blogs but my favourite blog of all time would have to be Today I Adore.
Question Nine: What made you want to join #BritiahBloggerSelection?
I thought it would be quite cool, I get to interact with more bloggers.
So that was all the questions, I hope you enjoyed this post.
If you have any questions for me, comment down below or drop me a quick email.

♡  

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading your answers! xx

    beauty-in-things.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric