#BritishBloggerSelection | Favourite Makeup Brands

Sunday, 24 November 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today is going to be the fourth #BritishBloggerSelection post. I am going to be talking about my favourite makeup brand..this was really hard because I adore so many brands & can't pick just one...so I've picked two. Naughty.

I have a lot of variety in my makeup bag..there is brands ranging from Urban Decay to Maybelline to Mua. I have decided to talk about the brands that I use the most products from on a day to day basis. I love so many brands & I'm not sure if you could call these favourites as I tend to favour a specific product not the brand itself.

I have chose..

Revlon.
Lately Revlon has been a brand that I have reached for quite a bit, they have an amazing range of products - from blushers to lipsticks to eyeshadow to foundations & they are fairly priced to. I partically adore the Nearly Naked range, I have both the foundation & powder. They make my skin look amazing but still look natural. I also love their Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara, I find it does an amazing job at giving my lashes lots of length & volume.

Benefit.
Benefit is one of those brands that draw you in with their amazing packaging..I am definitely a fan of their kits as you can try lots of things for cheaper. I'm not going to lie & say that I don't think their prices need a re think but from the products I've used..they are amazing quality. I adore the POREfessional Primer, it really does minimize pores & you only need a tiny amount. I also really like the Sugarbomb blush, as I have been wearing bold lipsticks & wearing more than a skin tone eyeshadow shade..I have been loving the sublte glow the blush gives. It really is amazing.


Tip: If you want to try some higher end products, I always look on ebay or search for blog sales first. I mostly do this because I am quite fussy when it comes to makeup & if you don't like it, you haven't spent so much.

What are your favourite brands?

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Benefit is one of my faves too, I'm also loving Bourjois and Estée Lauder at the mo!

    Demi | Kiss & Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely (: Bourjois is a great brand & I've never tried anything from Estée Lauder, what would you recommend? xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric