#BritishBloggerSelection | Favourite Clothes Shops - New Look & Asos

Sunday, 17 November 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today is going to be the third #BritishBloggersSelection post. I am going to be talking about my favourite clothes shops - New Look & Asos.
 What I love most about both of these shops is that they are very plus size friendly, some of the shops I have come across only stock a small amount of items for curvier ladies or none at all & I really think it isn't fair. Both New Look & Asos have an amazing range of beautiful on trend clothes for plus size ladies, I don't personally follow trends but I do know that some shops only stock items for curvier ladies that are more nan like than on trend. I am always so impressed with the quality, I have never disliked an item that I have bought from New Look or Asos. They are very true to their size, everything fits really well & the prices are also really great. 

I would definitely reccomend checking out the skinny jeans from New Look, they are incredible. I also reccomend checking out the knitwear range on the Asos website, they have some beautiful items & they really are worth it.
What are your favourite clothing shops?


7 comments:

  1. I love New Look's jeans as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love New Look and Asos, New Look always have some gorgeous dresses :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jemma - They really are amazing, they are so comfy (:

    The Brunette - I adore their dresses, I might be picking up one from New Look to wear for Christmas (:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love new look :)

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is possibly one of the best shops out there (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a SUITSUIT luggage set (value €407) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric