Winter Essentials

Monday, 11 November 2013



Hey Dolls.
Today I thought I'd show you what my winter essentials are. I have dry skin & my hair also takes a beating when it comes to the colder months so I thought I'd show you what products I use to keep my skin & hair protected & look less dull.


Body.
Nip+Fab Cherry Tarte Body Butter | As I have dry skin I need a body butter that really hydrates my skin & keeps it lovely & soft all day & this does the job perfectly. My arms feel incredibly soft & hydrated all day & it smells beautiful.

Arora Body Scrub - Sweet Vanilla | A good body scrub is a must, I like to use one everyday so it needs to be gentle enough so it doesn't irritate my skin but harsh enough to remove all those nasty dead skin cells & whatnot. I adore the consistency of this one, its a thick gel like scrub & the scent lingers on the skin for hours.


Hands.
Boots Hand Lotion - Cranberry | I like to keep a good hand lotion with me at all times, as my hands get rather dry after I've washed them etc. I'm usually very fussy but this one from boots is amazing. It is very moisturising & doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy.


Lips.
Lush Mint Julip Lip Scrub | This is defintely a must have if you suffer from dry lips, it is a all natural scrub that buffs away dry skin to reveal lovely soft & smooth lips. It also tastes like after eights.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm | I have a lot of favourite lip balms but this is just has something a little extra. It leaves my lips moisturised & soft all day, it doesn't feel greasy or like it's just sitting on my lips. The shape is great as it makes it a lot easier to apply.


Face.
L'Oreal Skin Perfection Face Scrub | I like to use a face scrub everyday, so I need one that is gentle but still does the job well. It has quite a thick gel like consistency & has lots of little micro beads to remove impurities & leave the skin feeling soft & smooth.

Garnier Moisture Match - Goodbye Dry | This is the best moisturiser I have ever used. It is really thick & makes my skin feel amazing, it feels like it almost creates a barrier so my skin stays soft & hydrated all day even when I'm outside in the cold.

Garnier Tinted Eye Roll On | I get very little sleep especially in the winter, so I have crazy dark circles. The roll on feels really refreshing & is very gentle on my eye area, it contains caffeine so it makes me look more awake & as its tinted it covers up my dark circles effortlessly.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - Ivory | This is amazing! It is a great foundation that makes me look more awake, it has a small amount of shimmer that makes my skin look less dull & it doesn't enhance any dry areas.

Hair.
Tangle Teezer | I have very long, thick hair that has a 'I'll do what I want attitude' so add some central heating, wind & rain & it gets so unruly. Lots of tangles, frizz & all over dryness :( So this is where my tangle teezer comes in handy, it not only detangles my hair with no fuss, it leaves it feeling smooth & soft & manageable.

I use the Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Cream & the Fudge Urban 3in1 Miracle Moisture Stuff together, I take a pump or two of each & run it through the ends of my hair. I prefer doing it when it's damp but I have been doing it after when it's dry lately to. It really helps with the dryness & makes my hair look so much more healthy & protects it from the horrible weather.

So that's all of my winter essentials, I hope you enjoyed this post.
Let me know in the comments what your winter essentials are (:


2 comments:

  1. I love the Lush lip scrubs, I have the bubblegum one & it's amazing! Just found your blog & love it :)

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the mint julip one & the santa one (: Thank you lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric