A Little Post To Say Thank You

Sunday, 10 November 2013


Hey Dolls.
When I signed in to blogger, I didn't expect to see that I have reached my milestone. I now have 101 beautiful followers! I know it's not about the numbers but I just can't believe that so many people would want to read my ramblings. I cannot explain how happy I get when I receive a comment or I have got more views than I did the previous day. One of the things I like to do is to see how many different places in the world people are reading my blog from, I have always wanted to travel the world so it's really interesting to me. You guys are a huge part of my life, I adore my blog so much & it wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for you.

So, thank you.

8 comments:

  1. Well done Ash on reaching your goal! :)

    -Dani x
    http://talesofbeautypast.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations lovely! im now going to follow you on bloglovin' :) xxx

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats - love your blog & long may it continue to grow xx
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must have been the best feeling logging on and seeing that number! I've just discovered your blog Ash and after reading at least ten posts I followed love love love, wish I'd found it sooner, and congrats again xx Emmi

    http://emmihearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much lovely, you have no idea how much that means to me (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric