Simple Pleasures

Saturday, 5 October 2013


Hey Dolls.
A lot of people take the little things for granted so today I wanted to share the simple pleasures in life that make me happy. You know this little things that just instantly brighten your day, whether it was a compliment or coming home to new bedding or snuggling up in warm comfy pjs. It's the little things in life that count (:

 Little messages from Matt. ❤

 Cutting up magazines & making collages.


Having a cuppa & reading a good book or magazine.

 Receiving hand written letters.


Burning candles/wax tarts.

Seeing nature do it's thing

Spending time & taking a million & one photo's with Matt ❤

I could literally add 100 more photos but I think the post is a little photo heavy already so I thought I'd list all the other little things that make me happy.

Spending time with my family - I have two lovely nephews who are 5 & 2 & a stunning niece who is just over a month old, watching them grow up is such a lovely thing.

Playing fetch or tug of war with my dogs, they are so energetic.

Listening to the Owls hoot at night.

Chucking on my onesie, slipper boots & a lovely face mask.

Snuggling up to Matt & watching films/tv together.

Feeding the cat that sneaks into Matt's garden, she only lives next door but the owner doesn't look after her very well. Knowing I am making sure she has at least has had something to eat & drink makes me feel less sad.
Coming home to a freshly made bed with new bedding.
My dads homemade chicken curry or spaghetti bolognese.

Receiving lovely comments, emails or tweets of you guys.
Watching the sun set / sun rise.

Seeing shooting stars.

Taking photographs - I adore photography, making memories that you will never forget. You can find beauty in everything.

 Listening / watching the rain while I'm all warm & cosy at home.

I could still add quite a few more things but for now I think I'll leave it at that. I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments what simple things make up happy.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love a yankee candle;)
    Lovely blog! New follower!:)

    Great post, thanks for sharing!:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore them so much, I've bought another two wax tarts. Can't help myself haha

    Thank you lovely (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric