Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

Friday, 18 October 2013


Hey Dolls.
Even though I have had the Taylor Swift Wonderstuck perfume for a long time, I haven't reviewed it. I reviewed the scented body lotion but as I wasn't very confident reviewing perfume's I put it off but now that I have recently reviewed the second perfume by the lovely Taylor Swift Wonderstuck Enchanted I thought I better do this one to.

'A charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits, kissed by a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence.'

Top notes
 Freesia, Green Tea, Apple Blossom, Raspberry, Dewberry
 
Heart notes 
Hawaiian White Hibiscus, Honeysuckle, Mimosa Flowers, Vanilla Whoopie Pie 

Base notes
Amber, Sandalwood, Musk, Peach

I adore the packaging, it is a purple holographic glitter bottle, with an patterned lid & gold writing. I have the 30ml so unfortunately there are no charms but from what I've seen online & in shops they are absolutely stunning.

Wonderstuck is aimed at a younger market, the scent is sweet & fruity with blends of raspberry, vanilla, apple, peach & sandalwood. It is a perfect scent for summer but I wear it all year round because it gives off a girly & romantic feel. The lasting power is amazing, I only have to re apply once throughout the day just to top up the scent, you can still smell subtle hints of the perfume on your clothing/skin but as I love it so much I really can't resist.

I am definitely going to be picking up a bigger size when this one runs out, it is an amazing everyday perfume & I really can't fault it one bit.

Are you a fan of Wonderstuck?



8 comments:

  1. I's beautiful isn't it (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this, one of the best 'celeb' fragrances I've tried. Plus I love Taylor Swift!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a lovely fragrance & the bottle is so beautiful. I am a huge Taylor fan, her voice is incredible (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. its packaging is really cute♥

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always smell this but can never make my mind up on whether I like it or not! When I smell it I do love it but then I just never want to commit to it and buy it, I'm so fussy haha. But I love the bottle and think it'd look so nice on a dressing table though! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is such a lovely perfume, I really do think it's worth the money (: The bottles are amazing (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric