Maybelline Colour Tattoo - On & On Bronze & Brow Drama - Dark Blonde

Tuesday, 22 October 2013


Hey Dolls.
In my recent haul post, I featured two Maybelline products - the Colour Tattoo - On & On Bronze & Brow Drama - Dark Blonde. I have used them quite a bit now so I thought I'd share my thoughts with you.


Maybelline Colour Tattoo - On & On Bronze £4.99
It is a solid cream shadow but melts in contact with skin making it incredibly easy to blend. It is a mid toned bronze shade with subtle gold undertones, like most cream shadows the pigmentation is incredible & you only need a tiny amount to cover you lid. I have mostly used it as a base for eyeshadows but it works amazingly on it own for a quick fix & once it has set, it isn't going to budge at all - no creasing, smudging, fading. Nada! I haven't worn it for 24hours but I've managed to keep it on for 14 hours & it looked just as good as when I applied it that morning. I have applied it with my fingers & a blending brush, I definitely prefer my fingers as I found the brush made it go slightly patchy in areas. All in all I am really impressed with this colour tattoo & will definitely be picking up some more [definitely metallic pomegranate! It's so pretty!]

Maybelline Brow Drama - Dark Blonde £4.99
This is a sculpting brow mascara, it has a tinted gel that sets quite quickly once you have applied it to the brows. Mostly I use it on its own as it gives a natural tint of colour to your brows but it is also great to use after you have used a powder to fill in your brows to fill in any gaps you may have missed. The brush is also amazing at shaping them - it has a ball on the end of the wand which is great at picking up any finer hairs & filling in the larger part of the brows & the thinner end is great for the defining the brows. I am really impressed with the formula, even though it really sets the brows in place they don't feel hard or crispy & they stay in place all day. I would definitely recommend this, if you don't want to spend to much time fussing with your brows.

Are you a fan on Maybelline? What products have you been loving?



2 comments:

  1. Totally excited at the idea of a creme shadow which actually lasts - thanks for this! Those bronzes are usually in the color family I prefer for my blue eyes too....I may have to pick up that exact shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such an amazing product & they have so many gorgeous colours (: Let me know what you think of it when you try it (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric