Lush Sandy Santa, Snow Fairy & Santa's Lip Scrub

Wednesday, 30 October 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today I am going to be reviewing some goodies from Lush, I not so recently picked the Sandy Santa Body Butter, Snow Fairy Shower Gel & Santa's Lip Scrub


Sandy Santa is a mix between a solid sugar scrub & a body butter, it contains organic shea butter, murumuru butter & Extra Virgin Coconut Oil to help polish & soften the skin. This is amazing for the winter as it really does make my skin feel softer & nourished, I will definitely be picking up a few more of these.

Snow Fairy is a pink bubblegum scented shower gel that has subtle glitter running through it. It is quite creamy & lathers up really well, you also only need a tiny amount so even the smallest size will last for a long time. The scent stays on the skin for hours & even though it has subtle glitter, it doesn't stick to your skin after use

Santa's Lip Scrub is a cola scented lip scrub that has
Caster sugar, Coconut Oil & extract of Cherries & Dates. It has a red tint, tastes & smells incredible & does an amazing job at making my lips soft & smooth throughout the cold months.

All in all I am really impressed with the Lush Christmas range & I will definitely be picking up more after my spending ban.

Are you a fan of Lush? Do you adore any of these products?



10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Snow Fairy!! And ouuuu Sandy Santa looks really good!
    LFA (lovefromangelic) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is amazing (: I definitely need to stock up (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried Snow Fairy, this year I am going to stock up on a few bottles. Everyone always tells me how amazing it is
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely, the scent is amazing :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted to try LUSH! But the strong smells in the stores always deter me!
    But Snow Fairy looks so awesome... and I want to have a nice smell on me after wash ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean, the smell can sometimes be overpowering but there is a website that you could order off instead (: It is such a lovely shower gel (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Snow Fairy, Lush is amazing at christmas. Just started following you :) Josie xxx

    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really is amazing (: I am so gutted I can't have any of the bath products as I only have a share in my house D: They all look so amazing (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snow Fairy is my favourite Lush scent alongside The Comforter! Some awesome items you picked out here!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Snow Fairy! I can't wait untl Christmas so I can stock up again. Thank you xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric