Review | Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover

Friday, 25 October 2013


Hey Dolls.
I adore painting my nails but it's such a chore to take it off. I must admit that I tend to peel the polish off instead of using nail polish remover - I know, I know it's such a bad habit. So when I saw that the Bourjois Magic Nail polish remover was down to £3 on Asos & I still had a few pennies of my gift voucher left - I had to get it & now that I've used it a few times I thought I'd share my thoughts.


 "This Magic nail polish remover has been made by Bourjois. The details include: a nourishing formula enriched with sweet almond oil, red fruit and vanilla fragrance to help cleanse and clean nails without the need for cotton wool."

The Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover is a bright pink tub with a sponge inside that has been soaked in nail polish remover. It has a slit in the sponge so you can pop your finger in & after you have twisted a couple of times the nail polish has been removed, it doesn't remove all of the polish - I find the edges of the nails always have a little polish left but that is easily removed with a cotton bud. It has a very strong chemical based scent but once it has dried, it changes into such a lovely fruity scent. I adore this product as I spend a lot of time at my boyfriends place & that's where I'll usually do my nails, it saves a lot of space as I don't have to bring separate products with me & I don't have to worry about the cats or the dog getting hold of one of the used cotton pads while I'm not looking. All in all, it is such an amazing fuss free product, especially for people who are always on the go. I remove my nail polish much quicker & there is no mess to tidy up.

 The only downside is that it is a little pricey for what it is but I find it is always on offer so make sure you have a look around for any bargains. (:

Have you tried this? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric