Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer

Monday, 21 October 2013


Hey Dolls.
I received the Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in the swap I did with Dani, at that point I only had the Bourjois Bronzer so I was really excited. I have used it quite a bit now, so I thought I would share my opinion with you.



'Bourjois new Healthy Mix fruit-therapy correcting concealer smoothes away dark circles and imperfections for a visibly rested and radiant look. Its exquisite and glide-on formula blends onto the skin for a natural result, with no marks. Available in 3 natural anti-dull complexion shades, to reboost the complexion's radiance.'

 I adore this concealer, not only does it contain Apricots, Raspberries & Melon which are all beneficial to our skin, the formula is lovely, it is quite thick but blends well & hides any blemishes & dark circles with the tiniest amount of product.
it's medium to full coverage but feels light on the skin & doesn't look cakey or crease throughout the day. The shade isn't a perfect match, I could probably do with a shade lighter but once I have applied my powder it matches much better. I prefer to apply this with my fingers & then blending with a stipple brush as I feel like it gives a better finish. All in all I adore the concealer & I would definitely re purchase.

Are you a fan of Bourjois? What concealers do you recommend?


2 comments:

  1. I use this concealer and I like it, but if I have a bad day and my under eye dark circle are very dark, I use erase paste from benefit or skin food salmon darkcircle concealer cream. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am yet to try the erase paste, have seen so many great reviews through (: Might pick it up soon (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric