Benefit How To Look Your Best At Everything - Light

Saturday, 26 October 2013


Hey Dolls.
I recently featured the Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything set in a haul post & I have been using it quite a bit so I thought I'd share my thoughts with you.



1, The POREfessional Face Primer.

So the first product in this set is the POREfession face primer, this is a 7.5ml tube. I have tried this before & I really like it, it minimizes pores & creates a lovely flawless base for makeup. I have found that it does make my make up last longer 



2, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in "Cheers To Me"
Champagne.
The second product in the set is the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation, it comes in a 7ml bottle & the packaging is lovely. This is a little dark for my skintone but when buffed in well I can get away with it, it is very light on the skin & doesn't stick to any dry patches.



3) Boi-Ing Concealer in shade 1 & 2.
The third product in the set is the Boi-ing Concealer in shade 1 & 2, I really like that they give you two shades to mix & match to find your perfect shade. Shade 1 is actually a perfect match so I don't think I'll get much use out of shade 2. The concealer melts in contact with your skin & covers dark circles & blemishes really well without creasing.


4) Hello Flawless Powder In Champagne.
The last product in the set is the Hello Flawless Powder In champagne. Like the foundation it isn't a perfect match but it is a lovely lightweight powder that sets my make up well so I only need a tiny amount. 
All in all I am really impressed with this set, the foundation & powder could be a little lighter but other than that it is really worth the money.
Are you a fan of Benefit? Have you tried this set?

4 comments:

  1. I love the look of this set, the contents are amazing! But sadly think I'm still a little pale for it despite this being the light shade :(
    A lovely post :)

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a lovely set, the foundation is a little dark but I have started mixing it with a lighter foundation or blending it in well & using a light powder to even things out. (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a good set, It sounds like people are finding it hard to make the colour's work though, its ashame they didn't let people choose which shades they wanted and then put the box together in store for you! Sounds great though will definitely be checking it out!
    www.whathopeshearting.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is (: The foundation is a little off, which is such a shame as it is such a good foundation. That would be a better idea, maybe the websites that stock the set could have the option on their websites to (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric