Amie Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask

Tuesday, 29 October 2013


Hey Dolls.
 Today I am reviewing the Amie Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask. This was one of the products I got from when I did a swap with Dani, I'm not sure why it has taken me so long to review it as I absolutely adore it.



I have always really liked face masks but I usually got the sachets as I didn't really do it often but since using this I have made time to apply it at least once a week. It is quite thick & has a lovely fresh scent - a mix between lime & mint. Lovely! You only need a tiny amount to cover your whole face & unlike most face masks it doesn't tighten a lot or crack when I talk or smile. It feels very refreshing on the skin, a perfect mask to put on when some 'me' time is needed. I like to remove it with warm water & a face cloth, it leaves my skin feeling super clean as it is made to draw out any impurities, excess oil & helps prevent blemishes. My skin also didn't feel tight or dry & my pores..well my skin in general looked much better.

I am a huge fan of Amie, their skincare is incredible & so affordable at only £4.95. 

Are you a fan of Amie Skincare? What have you Tried?
What is your go to face mask?

 ♡

5 comments:

  1. I have never tried anything from this brand although I have heard a lot of good things about it x

    Heather @ Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brand is amazing (: I have some reviews on some of their other products to, if you would like to check those out (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Amie products and this sounds great, such amazing prices too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is, it's such a lovely mask & makes your skin feel great (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric