My Autumn/Winter Nail Polish Picks

Wednesday, 9 October 2013


Hey Dolls.
I usually tend to wear whatever polish that takes my fancy throughout the year but I have been reaching for these polishes more than anything else the last few weeks so I thought I would share them with you.

 I've only managed to narrow it down to 10, I was going to only show five as I have been wearing more than others but I couldn't resist, they are all such lovely shades.


 L'Oreal Confetti Top Coat is a lovely clear polish with black & white particles, it looks amazing over any nail polish shade.

Mua - Moody Mink is a gorgeous muted, dusky purple.

Topshop - Gypsy Night is a black nail polish with multi coloured very fine glitter.

L'Oreal - Scarlet Vamp is a stunning deep red.

Unbranded Nail polish is a gorgeous deep burgundy/purple shade.


NYC - Ink Stain is a lovely metallic navy.

Avon Matte Nail Polish - Grey Cement is a dark matte grey.

Maybelline Colour Show - Blackout is a super dark black.

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine - Watermelon is a gorgeous dark forest green.

Miss Sporty - Fiery Blaze is a lovely purple/green/brown duochrome nail polish.

So those are my nail polish picks for Autumn/Winter, they are all affordable & gorgeous shades. Perfect for the colder months. I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you have any requests in the comments below or tweet me at @VioletDreamBlog.



2 comments:

  1. Love these shades -- so perfect for fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely (: They really are (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric