My Autumn/Winter Lipstick Picks

Monday, 14 October 2013


Hey Dolls.
I don't wear lipstick a lot but when I do, I tend to stick to the same shades. I mostly wear reds & berry shades during the colder months & I have two amazing lipsticks that are my go to shades. I adore Autumn/Winter so I think you will see a few posts from me with that theme.




 Alarm is a semi matte deep red shade with subtle orange undertones. It has a creamy & moisturising texture & is opaque in a single swipe. It is incredibly pigmented & lasts around 4-5 hours on the lips.
It's a situation is a matte burgundy shade, it is quite moisturising & doesn't cling to any dry patches on the lips. It applies opaque & even in one swipe & has a subtle vanilla scent. The lipstick lasts for around 4 hours on the lips & fades into a even stain.

So those are my go to lipsticks for A/W, I hope you enjoyed this psot & if you have any post requests, let me know in the comments or tweet me at @AshHorton19.

What are your go to lip shades for the colder months?



6 comments:

  1. Oh love these shades, I'm yet to find an awesome deep purple shade!
    PS Blogger/Beauty Addict!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are lovely, aren't they (: So many brands do amazing purple shades, Illamasqua do a lovely one (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the darker shade,perfect for autumn!

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is a lovely shade (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. they both look gorgeous!

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so affordable & such great quality (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric